Welcome to ‘My Sewing Needle’!
I am Stephanie Grams, the owner and will be your website tour guide today.
Below is a quick listing of the pages you will want to view as you familiarize yourself with the memorial sewing services I provide.
If you are here looking to start or grow your own Memory Bear Sewing Business, you’ll want to schedule your free phone consultation via my dedicated coaching page by clicking here –> Stephanie Grams
Here are a few of the many memory bears I have created along with a snippet of their stories, please note, that the owners of these bears have given me permission to share their personal journey.
“This is the bear that ‘My Sewing Needle’ made for me in memory of my husband. I love it and have received so many compliments on it. (I) will cherish it forever. ~ Anna Lee (2018)
MEMORY BEAR PRICING
- $50.00 – Large 18″ bear. Bear can be made from 2-4 pieces of clothing.
- Eyes and nose are hand- embroidered with black DMC Floss
SERVICES AND PRICING:
- $50.00 – 18″ Bear lovingly made from your treasured clothing or special fabric
- $15.00- Shipping and handling for 1 to 4 bears
- $23.00 – Shipping and handling for 5 to 8 bears
- Buyer is responsible for purchasing insurance at additional cost according to USPS pricing and will need to contact Stephanie immediately of this change, otherwise, Stephanie will ship bears ‘standard shipping with tracking’ only.
- Iron-on patch $5.00
- Return remnants? $5.00
If you are interested in ordering a memory bear, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Step 1: Choose your clothing.
Step 2: Download the order form (click here and download) if the download does not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email it to you directly.
Step 3: Request a phone call or email from Stephanie so we can discuss your order details.
Step 4: Mail your clothing to Stephanie (the mailing address is kept private until we speak via phone or email).
Step 5: Make your payment. (I accept credit cards via Paypal, checks (must clear my bank before items are started) or money orders.)
That’s it! Your Memory Bear will be created and shipped back to you!
- At present, we cannot take orders from outside the USA.
- Best fabrics for bears are cotton, polyester, cotton blends, flannel, fleece, corduroy, denim, chambray, moleskin, chenille, terry cloth, and most washable, easy to care for fabrics.
- At this time we cannot use fabrics such as knits, sweaters, satin, silk, fur, leather, or other heavy fabrics.
- Please allow 3-5 weeks turn around on your order. Orders of 3 or more bears could take longer, please discuss this with Stephanie.
- Please ship your FRESHLY laundered clothing. Clothes must be free of pet hair, smoke, perfumes, and dyes. Otherwise, clothing may be returned to you at your expense.
SORRY, AT PRESENT WE CANNOT TAKE ORDERS FROM OUTSIDE THE USA