What is a Memory Bear? A memory bear is a stuffed teddy bear made from…
Lay-a-Way Options for Christmas 2018
Lay-a-Way Options for Christmas 2018 for Memory Bears and Memory Quilts (Keepsake Blankets)
lay-a-way plan for memory bear orders for 2018! Let’s get your memory bears made and shipped on-time for Christmas!
If you have specific questions, please use the contact page!
Beginning August 29, 2018, until October 1, 2018 (memory bears and/or memory blankets)
1. Get your memory bear and memory blanket order form by clicking here
2. Private message Stephanie or use our secure contact page to inquire about our mailing address and PayPal link (we keep these private)
3. Mail your clothes and make a payment of 50% (I will send you my secure PayPal link)
4. After I create your memory bear and/or memory blankets I will invoice you for the remaining amount plus shipping.
5. Pay your invoice (ITEMS WILL BE HELD UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL)
6. We ship your memory bears and/or memory blanket
Simple! Quick! Easy!
U.S. Shipping only
Memory Bear Pricing
Single Memory Bear $75.00 plus shipping
Groups of 2 memory bears or more $50.00 each plus shipping
Memory Blanket/Memory Quilt Pricing
QUILT /BLANKET SIZING and PRICING USING
ADULT SHIRTS SIZES L, XL, XXL
- Lap = 4 ft. W x 4 ft.L = 16 panels = $90
- Twin = 4 ft.W x 6 ft.L = 24 panels = $110
- Full = 5ft.W x 6 ft.L = 30 panels = $130
- Queen = 7 ft. Wx 7 ft. L = 49 panels = $190
- King = 8 ft. Wx 8 ft. L = 64 panels = $240
NEWBORN, INFANT, CHILDREN SHIRTS
- SMALL : 2.5 ft.W x 3.5 ft. L = 24 panels = $110
- MEDIUM: 3 ft. W x 3.5 ft. L = 30 panels = $130
- LARGE: 4.5 ft. W x 4.5 ft. L = 49 panels = $190
- EXTRA LARGE: 5 ft. W x 5 ft. L = 64 panels = $240
1 panel equals 1 side of your shirt. If you have a shirt with a picture on the front and the back and you would like to have both panels included in the quilt then you would count that as 2 panels.
Memory Bears made from your favorite clothing made right here in Beaufort, South Carolina. My Sewing Needle is owned and operated solely by Stephanie Grams. Grams has been sewing since her grandma and mother taught her at the age of seven, and hasn’t put the sewing needle down since! You can find Grams selling her OOAK primitive dolls and offering memory bear sewing services year round! Visit Stephanie’s contact page for media inquiries and/or to place an order for a memory bear!